Monday, July 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; Tom will find you.

1. will - you. - find - Tom

2. We - Tom. - find - can't

3. it. - didn't - find - We

4. did - you - What - find?

5. you - What've - found?

6. job. - You'll - find - a

7. a - find - way. - You'll

8. find - you - a - job? - Did

9. Find - somebody - else.

10. you - Have - found - Tom?

11. can - How - find - I - Tom?

12. couldn't - it. - I - find

13. a - I - cup. - found - nice

14. found - I - some - money.

15. I - found - your - diary.

16. I - have - to - Tom. - find

17. Tom. - find - we - I - hope

18. my - key. - find - I - must

19. to - I - find - Tom. - need

20. want - find - I - to - Tom.

21. find - a - I'll - doctor.

22. find - I'll - somebody.

23. pen. - a - I'll - go - find

24. Tom. - help - find - I'll

25. the - I've - found - key.

26. They - found - nothing.

27. found. - be - Tom - can't

28. can't - Tom - find - one.

29. found - Tom - - a - fossil.

30. found - evidence. - Tom

31. the - found - Tom - leak.

32. has - found - Tom - Mary.

33. find - will - Tom - Mary.

34. will - them. - Tom - find

35. find -  out. - won't - Tom -

36. found - We - this. - also

37. didn't - find - Tom. - We

38. alive. - him - found - We

39. We - something. - found

40. find - to - have - it. - We

41. to - need - find - it. - We

42. did - What - find? - they

43. did - find - Tom - How - us?

44. us? - did - find - you - How

45. my - find - I - can't - bag.

46. my - can't - find - I - key.

47. my - find - I - pen. - can't

48. couldn't - I - find - Tom.

49. diary. - found - I - Tom's

50. find - have - to - I - that.

No comments: