Monday, July 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; You can use this car.

1. this - can - car. - You - use

2. this - use - can - You - pen.

3. this - car. - use - may - You

4. Can - use - I - pencil? - your

5. Could - desk? - use - your - I

6. use - my - you - camera? - Did

7. in - He - cars. - deals - used

8. lot. - used - to - a - He - read

9. could - some - help. - I- use  

10. I - your - help. - use - could

11. door. - the - didn't - use - I

12. my - I - imagination. - used

13. to - babysit - I - Tom. - used

14. I - like - Tom. - be - used - to

15. hate - used - Boston. - I - to

16. I - Boston. - used - like - to

17. love - I - used - Boston. - to

18. play - to - used - I - tennis.

19. I - to - used - respect - you.

20. to - used - now. - by - I'm - it

21. noise. - used - the - I'm - to

22. mine - for - Just - now. - use

23. May - I - this - pencil? - use

24. your - pencil? - I - May - use

25. toilet? - I - your - use - May

26. Tom - drugs.  - use - doesn't

27. to - used - sitting - is - Tom

28. - used - Tom - jack. - car - - the

29. used - Mary. - date - to - Tom

30. used - Tom - Mary. - to - love

31. to - Tom - used - work - here.

32. use - We - help. - the - could

33. lot - of - a - use - We - water.  

34. be - to - used - engaged. - We

35. to - married. - used - be - We

36. used - We're - waiting. - to

37. didn't - use - you - it? - Why

38. I - the - Can - bathroom? - use

39. computer? - a - use - you - Can

40. used - dictionary. - the - He

41. I - that. - have - used - could

42. some - could - use - I - sleep.

43. use - how - this. - I - to - know

44. used - teacher. - to - be - I - a

45. that. - to - believe - used - I

46. diary. - used - I - keep - a - to

47. eat - not - used - to - meat. - I

48. late. - used - to - stay - I - up

49. to - work - used - Tom. - for - I

50. using - common - sense. - I'm

No comments: