Monday, July 5, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; Tom played the piano.

1. Tom - the - played - piano.

2. guitar. - the - Tom - plays

3. playing. - just - were - We

4. playing - golf. - were - We

5. ready - you - Are - play? - to

6. I - play? - go - out - and - Can

7. some - I - music? - play - Can

8. Can - song? - you - I - play - a

9. Come - to - us - watch - play.

10. Do - band? - play - a - in - you

11. tennis? - you - Don't - play

12. play - He - flute. - can - the

13. guitar. - play - the - can - I

14. don't - oboe. - I - play - the

15. enjoy - chess. - - playing - I

16. I - sports. - like - playing

17. like - I - tennis. - playing

18. play - soccer. - I - to - like

19. I - play - like - tennis. - to

20. play - a - I - piano. - little

21. tennis. - play - Tom - saw - I

22. used - play - I - tennis. - - to

23. play - tennis. - not - Let's

24. a - game. - Let's - new - play

25. dodge - ball. - Let's - play

26. Let's - play - cards. - some

27. volleyball. - Let's - play

28. fun. - Playing - is - tennis

29. She - the - in - acted - play.

30. playing - cards. - They're

31. Tom - tennis. - play - can't

32. continued - playing. - Tom

33. We - chess. - were - playing

34. We - rugby. - were - playing

35. playing? - Where - Tony - is

36. play - Can - guitar? - he - the

37. you - play - Can - the - organ?

38. the - you - piano? - play - Can

39. sports? - play - you - any - Do

40. Do - you - the - guitar? - play

41. golf? - play - still - Do - you

42. he - piano? - Does - the - play

43. the - play - He - can - guitar.

44. playing - outdoors. - is - He

45. ear. - by - He - played - piano

46. chess - play - yet. - I - can't

47. game. - I - don't - play - that

48. play - the - I - piano. - don't

49. play. - I - match - have - a - to

50. a - little - guitar. - play - I

No comments: