Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggri; I think I need help.

1. I - need - I - think - help.

2. I - sat - on -  it. - I - think

3. think - I - should - I - go.

4. was - I - think - wrong. - I -

5. I - go - I'll - think - now.

6. manage. - think - I - I'll -

7. love. - in - I'm - I - think -

8. it. - I've - think - got - I -

9. think - it's - myth. - a - I

10. think - best. - that's - I

11. I - fair. - think - that's

12. think - I - that's - wise.

13. think - I - me. - they - saw

14. think - they - saw - I - us. -

15. I - think - Tom - busy. - is -

16. think - is - Tom - fair. - I

17. is - Tom - here. - think - I

18. I - hurt. - think - is - Tom -

19. is - Tom - I - think - kind.

20. think - I - Tom - is - lazy.

21. I - is - think - mean. - Tom

22. think - I - nice. - Tom - is

23. think - Tom - is - I - poor.

24. rich. - is - I - Tom - think

25. is - Tom - rude. - I - think

26. is - Tom - safe. - I - think

27. sane. - think - I - Tom - is

28. is - I - Tom - think - sick.

29. think - Tom - tall. - is - I

30. is - think - thin. - I - Tom

31. think - I - tidy. - is - Tom -

32. Tom - ugly. - think - I - is

33. is - Tom - I - vain. - think

34. weak. - is  think - Tom - I

35. think - wise. - I - is - Tom

36. we - think - Tom. - lost - I

37. I - we - Tom. - think - need

38. think - OK. - I - we'll - be

39. me. - I - like - think - you -

40. I - you'd - think - agree.

41. you're - think - I - cute.

42. you're - think - I - dumb.

43. I - you're - think - lazy.

44. lost. - think - I - you're -

45. think - you're - I - nice.

46. you're - nuts. I - think

47. I - about - thought - Tom.

48. agreed. - I - thought - we

49. think - so. - wouldn't - I

50. it. - think - about - I'll

No comments: