Monday, July 5, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; We play on Sunday.

 1. on - Sunday. - play - We

2. play - a  - We'll - game.

3. play - soccer? - you - Do

4. Do - play - tennis? - you -

5. with - play - me. - Don't -

6. He - playing - golf. - is

7. is - He - here. - playing

8. play - piano. - I - can't

9. I - don't - cards. - play -

10. don't - play - games. - I

11. I - here. - playing - was

12. played - baseball. - We

13. tennis? - you - play - Did

14. Do - you - want - play? - to

15. Does - she - piano? - play

16. He - flute. - play - can - a

17. golf. - like - I - playing

18. play - I - to - like - golf. 

19. I - golf. - love - to - play

20. to - used - I - here. - play

21. want - too. - play, - I - to

22. you - heard - I've - play.

23. baseball! - Let's - play -

24. baseball. - Let's - play

25. around. - playing - Stop

26. play. - That's - child's

27. plays - Tom - the - drums.

28. Tom - the - plays - flute.

29. piano. - plays - Tom - the

30. Tom - playing. - started

31. playing. - Tom - stopped 

32. often - chess. - We - play

33. Tom. - play - Don't - dumb,

34. that - Don't - game. - play

35. - can - piano. - I - the - play

36. I -  want - play. - to - don't

37. I - playing - hate - cards.

38. field. -  I - played - right

39. to - cards. - want - I -  play

40. was - tennis. - I -  playing

41. playing? - still -  Tom - Is

42. Let's - play -  hopscotch.

43. it - ear. -  by - Let's - play

44. plays - Mary - piano. - the

45. Playing - is - cards - fun.

46. play -  They - basketball.

47. a - can - play - flute.  - Tom

48. play - Tom - golf.  - didn't

49. playing - piano. -  is - Tom

50. shortstop. - played - Tom

No comments: