Monday, July 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; That could work.

1. That - work. - could

2. work. - won't - That

3. work. - would - That

4. They're - working.

5. This -  might - work.

6. work. - - won't - This 

7. - work. - Tom - - needed

8. was - Tom - - working.

9. hard. - Tom - - - worked

10. - worked - Tom - - here.

11. a - - Tom - lot. - - works

12. Tom - - - alone. - works

13. works - - - Tom - there.

14. hard. - We'll - work - -

15. for - - me. - work - - You

16. You - out. - it - work - -

17. go - to - - I - work? - Can -

18. working. - - - Continue

19. Do - you - work - here? - -

20. - - work. - own - your - Do

21. Get - - - Tom. - work, - to

22. it - work? - - - How - does

23. - I - work. - am - - out - of

24. - just - work - here. - - I

25. - - I - work. - like - your

26. think - I - - it - works. -

27. working. - wasn't - I - -

28. - in - - Boston. - I - work

29. own. - - work - I - - on - my

30. work - Sunday. - - - I - on

31. I - for - worked - - - Tom.

32. I'm - - working. - - done

33. - hard - I'm - - working.

34. - just - I'm - working. -

35. here. - - - I'm - working

36. - worked - - I've - hard.

37. isn't - It - - - working.

38. - - me. - for - worked - It

39. - wouldn't - work. - It -

40. - work. - It'll - - never

41. working. - not - - - It's

42. to - - - get - work. - Just

43. - kept - - working. - She

44. didn't - work. - - That -

45. well. - That - worked - -

46. done. - The - is - work - -

47. work - for - They - - me. -

48. - hard. - They - worked -

49. - stuff - - This - works.

50. up. - - worked - Tom - - is

No comments: