Monday, July 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; I used to hate Tom.

1. used - to - I - hate - Tom.

2. think - I - so. - to - used 

3. - it. - to - I'm - used - not

4. - this - use - car. - Let's

5. Let's - one. - use - this

6. - this - May - use - I - bat?

7. this - use - pen? -  I - May

8. use -  Tom - doesn't - it.  

9. use  - force. - Tom - will

10. tow. - could - We - a - use

11. that. - should - use - We

12. We're - to - that. - used

13. use - You - my - can - car.  

14. can't - use - that. - You 

15. this. - use - can't - You   

16. You - my - may - use - car.

17.  You - may - my - pen. - use

18. I - Can - use - phone? - the

19. use - Can - this - bike? - I

20. that - use - word. - Don't

21. to - love - used  - He - her.

22. only - once. - it - I - used

23. computer. - I  - that - use

24. I - come - here. - to  - used

25. I - used - eat - pizza. - to

26. used - to - Mary. - I - love

27. that. -  used  - love - to - I

28. here. - to - used - play - I

29. use - I - May - phone? - the

30. mean. - Tom - to - be - used

31. hand. - use - could - We - a 

32. You - can - my - use - help.

33. it. - I - for - use - have - no

34. use - must - this - I - bike.

35. to - used - I - married. - be 

36. used - drink - to - beer. - I

37. used - to - live - I - there. 

38. use - you - I - it. - to - want

39. anyone. - no - to - I'm - use 

40. used - the - to - dark. - I'm 

41. use - I - May - your - phone? 

42. She - date - to - him. - used

43. hate - to - him. - used - She

44. love - She - to - used - him.

45. toothpick. -  Tom - used - a

46. to - meat. - eat - used - Tom

47. your - imagination. - Use

48. your - We - help. - use - can

49. live - to - used - We - here.

50. What's - this - used - for?


No comments: