Monday, July 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; I will never tell!

1. never  - will  - tell! - I

2. I'll - someone. - tell

3. tell - Just - them - no.

4. Let's - go - John. - tell

5. anyone. - Never - tell

6. I - John? - tell - Should

7. John. - Tell - about - me

8. I'm - Tell - me - wrong.

9. Tell - it's - me - true.

10. Tell - the - me - truth.

11. me - Tell - your - name.

12. Tell - plan. - me - your

13. to - them - stop. - Tell

14. John - about - Tell - it.

15. busy. - I'm - Tell - John

16. Tell - sick. - John - I'm

17. hurry. - John - Tell - to

18. leave. - Tell - John - to

19. Tell - relax. - to - John

20. Tell - lied. - you - John

21. Tell - John - yourself.

22. Tell - us - about - John.

23. Tell - your - friends.

24. will - tell - John - you.

25. would - tell - John - me.

26. tell - We - can't - John.

27. told? - John - What - was

28. Who - - told - you - - that?

29. wasn't - told? - Why - I

30. you - tell - Will - John?

31. as - you. - Do - he - tells

32. you. - like - Do - I - tell

33. Don't - anybody. - tell

34. me - Don't - that. - tell

35. tell - why. - John - Don't

36. already - I - John. - told

37. told - already - I - you.

38. I'm - told. - I - what - do

39. tell - have - I - John. - to

40. told - haven't - John. - I

41. to - tell - need - John. - I

42. - come. - told - him - to - - I

43. John - told - come. - I - to

44. John - to - I - told - stop.

45. tell - want - I - to - John.

46. want - tell - I - to - you.

47. told - help. - was - to - I

48. told - that. - wasn't - I

49. I'll - tell - that. - him

50. I'll - John - that. - tell

No comments: