Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Stainless steel tumbler

My stainless steel tumbler rests faithfully on the corner of my study desk. I fill this insulated container with ice-cold water every single morning before school. Throughout the busy day, I unscrew the lid and take refreshing sips during breaks. The special vacuum design keeps the liquid cold for many hours without sweating. After I finish the water, I wash the tumbler thoroughly with soap and warm water. It remains my favorite everyday item for staying hydrated on the go.

Where does the stainless steel tumbler rest?
A) On the corner of my study desk
B) Inside the kitchen drying rack
C) On the dining room table
D) Next to the bed pillow

When is the insulated container filled with ice-cold water?
A) Every single morning before school
B) Right before going to sleep at night
C) During the afternoon study break
D) After returning home in the evening

What do I do throughout the busy day with the tumbler?
A) Unscrew the lid and take refreshing sips
B) Wash it thoroughly with warm soap
C) Refill it at the water fountain hourly
D) Keep it closed tightly in my bag

What does the special vacuum design do for many hours?
A) Keeps the liquid cold without sweating
B) Keeps the water hot during winter
C) Prevents the lid from leaking
D) Protects the steel body from scratches

What is done after finishing the water inside the tumbler?
A) Wash it thoroughly with soap and warm water
B) Leave it on the desk until the next day
C) Rinse it quickly with cold tap water
D) Store it inside the backpack pocket

No comments: