Wednesday, September 16, 2026

120 Kalimat Sederhana Menggunakan Kata Tissue

  1. They use tissue to clean their faces after a long day.

  2. We wipe our noses with soft tissue when we have a cold.

  3. I dry my tears using a gentle tissue.

  4. You cover your mouth with a tissue whenever you sneeze.

  5. He grabs a tissue to wipe his oily face.

  6. She blows her nose into a clean tissue.

  7. They mop up their tears with tissue during sad movies.

  8. We cover our mouths with tissue to stop spreading germs.

  9. I dab my face with a tissue to remove excess oil.

  10. You wipe your nose gently with a tissue.

  11. He uses a tissue to wipe away his tears.

  12. She covers her mouth with a tissue while coughing.

  13. They clean their wet faces with soft tissue.

  14. We wipe our runny noses with fresh tissue.

  15. I wipe my tears with a tissue when I cry.

  16. You hold a tissue over your mouth when you cough.

  17. He cleans his dusty face with a wet tissue.

  18. She gently wipes her itchy nose with a tissue.

  19. They wipe away their tears using facial tissue.

  20. We cover our mouths with tissue when we yawn.

  21. I clean my face with a tissue after exercising.

  22. You wipe your blocked nose with a warm tissue.

  23. He dabs his tears with a tissue at the wedding.

  24. She covers her mouth with a tissue to stay polite.

  25. They wipe their dirty faces with wet tissue.

  26. We blow our noses into tissue during winter.

  27. I dry my tears with a tissue after laughing so hard.

  28. You cover your mouth with a tissue to prevent germs.

  29. He cleans his sweaty face with a soft tissue.

  30. She wipes her stuffy nose using a tissue.

  31. They wipe their tears with tissue at the airport.

  32. We hold a tissue to our mouths while sneezing.

  33. I wipe my face with a cool tissue on hot days.

  34. You blow your nose softly into a tissue.

  35. He catches his tears with a clean tissue.

  36. She covers her mouth with a tissue in public places.

  37. They refresh their faces with moist tissue.

  38. We clean our noses with gentle tissue.

  39. I wipe my tears using a tissue from my pocket.

  40. You place a tissue over your mouth when sneezing.

  41. He wipes his dirty nose with a handy tissue.

  42. She dries her emotional tears with a soft tissue.

  43. They cover their mouths with tissue during the sermon.

  44. We clean our sticky faces with wet tissue.

  45. I press a tissue against my nose to stop a sneeze.

  46. You wipe your tears away with a fresh tissue.

  47. He covers his mouth with a tissue when he laughs hard.

  48. She dabs her face with tissue to fix her makeup.

  49. They clean their red noses with soft tissue.

  50. We wipe tears off our faces using tissue.

  51. I cover my mouth with a tissue while clearing my throat.

  52. You clean your face with a scented tissue.

  53. He wipes his runny nose using a thick tissue.

  54. She wipes a solitary tear with a folded tissue.

  55. They cover their mouths with tissue while coughing in class.

  56. We dab our sweaty faces with clean tissue.

  57. I blow my nose into a tissue every morning.

  58. You wipe your tears with a tissue from the box.

  59. He covers his mouth with a tissue in the library.

  60. She cleans her glowing face with a facial tissue.

  61. They wipe their itchy noses with soft tissue.

  62. We dry our tears with tissue after hearing the news.

  63. I cover my mouth with a tissue when I sneeze inside.

  64. You wipe your wet face with a strong tissue.

  65. He clears his nose using a fresh tissue.

  66. She catches her falling tears with a tissue.

  67. They cover their mouths with tissue during the lecture.

  68. We wipe our faces with tissue to feel refreshed.

  69. I pinch my nose with a tissue to stop a bleed.

  70. You wipe your tears with a soft facial tissue.

  71. He covers his mouth with a tissue to guard against dust.

  72. She wipes her wet nose with a gentle tissue.

  73. They dry their faces using absorbent tissue.

  74. We wipe away our tears with tissue at graduations.

  75. I cover my mouth with a tissue while yawning.

  76. You clean your face with a soft tissue paper.

  77. He wipes his sensitive nose with an aloe-infused tissue.

  78. She wipes her happy tears with a pocket tissue.

  79. They cover their mouths with tissue when feeling sick.

  80. We wipe our oily faces with mattifying tissue.

  81. I clean my sore nose with ultra-soft tissue.

  82. You wipe your tears away using a tissue pack.

  83. He covers his mouth with a tissue during flu season.

  84. She washes her face and dries it with tissue.

  85. They wipe their allergy-ridden noses with tissue.

  86. We wipe tears from our cheeks using tissue.

  87. I cover my mouth with a tissue to protect others.

  88. You clean your dusty face with a damp tissue.

  89. He gently wipes his nose using a fresh tissue.

  90. She dabs away tears with a soft tissue square.

  91. They cover their mouths with tissue while resting.

  92. We clean our dirty faces using multi-ply tissue.

  93. I wipe my nose with a tissue after walking in cold weather.

  94. You catch your tears with a handy tissue.

  95. He covers his mouth with a tissue when he gasps.

  96. She cleans her entire face with a single tissue.

  97. They blow their noses into tissues during allergy season.

  98. We wipe our tears with gentle tissue products.

  99. I cover my mouth with a tissue in crowded spaces.

  100. You wipe your face clean using soft tissue.

  101. He wipes his cold nose with a dry tissue.

  102. She wipes away tears before applying makeup with a tissue.

  103. They cover their mouths with tissue to maintain hygiene.

  104. We wipe our faces with tissue during warm summer days.

  105. I clear my nose gently using a tissue paper.

  106. You dry your tears with a box of tissue nearby.

  107. He covers his mouth with a tissue while talking quietly.

  108. She cleans her face with tissue to remove dirt.

  109. They wipe their wet noses with hygienic tissue.

  110. We mop our tears with tissue during emotional moments.

  111. I cover my mouth with a tissue as a good habit.

  112. You wipe your greasy face with a handy tissue.

  113. He cleans his nose with a tissue after sneezing.

  114. She wipes her tears with a tissue at the end of the show.

  115. They cover their mouths with tissue when feeling unwell.

  116. We wipe our faces with soft tissue to stay neat.

  117. I wipe my irritated nose with an extra-soft tissue.

  118. You dab your tears with a tissue carefully.

  119. He covers his mouth with a tissue to prevent spreading sickness.

  120. She wipes her face and nose using a clean tissue.

No comments: