Friday, November 12, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; I think

  1. need / I / I  / help. / think
  2. it. / I / sat / think / on / I
  3. think / go. / I / should / I
  4. / I / was / I / think / wrong.
  5. I / think / go / now. / I'll /
  6. think / manage.  / I / I'll
  7. I / love. / I'm / in / think /
  8. it. / I've / got / I / think
  9. think / it's / I / a / myth. /
  10. I / that's  / think / best.
  11. I / that's / fair. / think
  12. that's / I / think / wise.
  13. me. / think / I / they / saw
  14. they / us. / think / saw / / I
  15. think / I / is / Tom / busy. /
  16. is / fair. / I / think / Tom
  17. think / I / Tom / here. / is
  18. Tom / hurt. / is / I / think
  19. I / kind. / is / think / Tom
  20. I / lazy. / is / Tom / think
  21. I / Tom / mean. / think / is
  22. I / nice. / Tom / is / think
  23. Tom / poor. / think / is / I
  24. Tom / is / rich. / think / I
  25. Tom / I / rude. / think / is
  26. I / safe. / think / is / Tom
  27. sane. / Tom / I / is / think
  28. think / Tom / sick. / is / I
  29. think / I / tall. / Tom / is
  30. thin. / Tom / is / I / think
  31. tidy. / think / is / I / Tom
  32. is / ugly. / I / Tom / think /
  33. is /  I / think / Tom / vain.
  34. think / I / weak. / is / Tom
  35. think / wise. / I  / Tom / is
  36. I / lost / think / Tom. / we
  37. think / need / we / Tom. / I
  38. I / be / OK. / we'll / think
  39. think / me. / you / like / I /
  40. I / agree. / think / you / would
  41. are / cute. / think / you / I
  42. think / you / are / I / dumb.
  43. lazy. / I / are / think / you
  44. I / lost. / you / are / think
  45. you / are / nice. / think / I /
  46. you / are / I / think / nuts.
  47. about / Tom. / I / thought
  48. agreed. / thought / we / I
  49. wouldn't / so. / I / think
  50. about / I'll / think / it.

No comments: