Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; I am older than Tom.

 1. I'm - older - Tom.  - than

2. better - I'm -  Tom. - than

3. you. - bigger  - than - I'm

4. you. - I'm - than - faster -

5. Tom. - than - I'm  - taller

6. I'm - than - taller  - you.

7. shorter - you. -  than - I'm

8. smarter -  Tom. - I'm - than

9. Tom. -  younger - than - I'm

10. bigger  - Tom. - It's - than

11. older - She's - him. - than -

12. older - She's - Tom. - than

13. older - Tom - is  - than - me.

14. He's - shorter -  than - Tom.

15. that. - I - have - more - than

16. more - I -  that. - need - than

17. older - look. - I'm - I - than

18. than - Mom - older  - Dad. - is

19. than - taller - She's - him. 

20. better - us. - is - than - Tom 

21. me. - bigger - Tom - is - than

22. is - than - Tom - older - you.

23. is - taller - than - Tom - me. 

24. than - better - We're - you.

25. You're - than - braver - me. 

26. taller - You're - me. - than

27. worse - than - Tom. - You're 

28. Better - late - never. - than

29. than - you. - stronger - He's

30. do - more - that. - than - I'll

31. I'm - more - a - friend. - than

32. him. - than - She's - smarter 

33. than - younger - him. -  She's

34. older - than - am. -  Tom - I - is

35. than - Tom - Mary. - older - is

36. older - Tom - is - than - that. 

37. shorter - me. - than - Tom - is 

38. is - Tom - than - taller - you. 

39. We - that. - than - need - more

40. cuter - You're - than - Mary.

41. quicker - You're - me. - than

42. smarter - me. - than - You're

43. am. - than - You're - worse - I

44. rather - than - I'd - stay - go. 

45. look. -  than - tougher - I - I'm

46. more - That's - enough. - than

47. than - They - older - are - Tom.

48. am. - is - Tom - than - taller - I

49. smarter - Mary. - than - Tom's

50. than - braver - am. - I - You're

No comments: