Sunday, August 25, 2019

Kelas 7

Kurikulum 2013

Kelas 7
Semester I:


Chapter I.      Good morning. How are you?
This chapter contains: Greeting and leave taking, thanking and apologizing

Chapter II.     This is me
This chapter contains: Introduction,  Preposition Alphabet, Pronouns, To be (is, am, are),  hobbies, colour, family Profession/job/Occupation

Chapter III.    What time is it?
This chapter contains: Number, Telling Time, Days of the week, Month of the year, Date

Chapter IV.   This is My World
This chapter contains: Things around us, public places, Preposition of place,  Belajar tentang have/has, there is/there are, singular/plural.

Semester II:


Chapter V.     It’s a beautiful day!
This chapter contains: Adjective and Noun

Chapter VI.   We love what we do
This chapter contains: Profession/Occupation, Habit/Simple present tense, Animal activities, Things and their functions

Chapter VII.  I’m proud of Indonesia
This chapter contains: Descriptive text

Chapter VIII. That’s what friends are supposed to do
This chapter contains: Song of Count on me

No comments: