Wednesday, February 16, 2022

MTsN 1 Bandar Lampung; Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7G 2022 02 17

 

Anda
08.21

What do you have in your bedroom?
irzaa
08.21
Yes
Anda
08.21
I have four pillows.
irzaa
08.22
Oh saya kira itu pertanyaannya "apakah kamu dikamarmu 🙏🙏
Anda
08.22
There are three pictures.
Oh saya kira itu pertanyaannya "apakah kamu dikamarmu 🙏🙏. Are you in your bedroom?
What do you have in your bedroom?
irzaa
08.24
What do you have in your bedroom ? = I have book,pillow and laptop
Kayla
08.25
I've two pillows, study table, etc
Salsabila Nadhifa
08.26
What do you have in your bedroom? I have four pillows, two bolsters , one bed , Photo, one fan, book
Finaaa
08.27
i've 3 pillows, desk, 2 chairs, laptop,etc
Zaki Rizal
08.27
I HAVE A PHOTO BED WARDROBE AND MANY BOOKS AND BLACK LABTOPS
Veri Ramadani
08.28
ive 2 books,1chairs,four pillow
Luthfi Fadilah
08.28
I have one Cupboard, pillows, and one fan
Meila Atalla
08.28
What do you have in bedroom? I have two pillows, two bolsters and one blanket .
Shifa Maharani
08.28
no i was in the living room, in my room there is a mattress, pillow, television, laptop, cupboard, and lots of some books.
Latifa Aziza
08.30
What do you heve in your bedroom ? I have tow pillows There is a pink pillows I have a cupboard There is a brown cupboard I have a spring bed There is a small spring bed There is a blue spring bed I have a study table There is a small study table There is a brown study table
Faith Balindra
08.32
What do you have in bedroom? I have two pillows, two cupboards, laptop, and some books
Zahra Salsabila
08.32
I've 4 pillows, a table, 2 big cupboards,Book of all lessons , and more
Ahmad Fadlan
08.32
I have a big bed and I have three pillows and I have a pretty big wardrobe
Rame Syah
08.33
What do you have in your bedroom? = I have five pillows, two bolsters , one bed , wardrobe ,one fan and , book
Luthfiah Wardah
08.33
I have pillows, bolsters, cupboards, mattresses, bookshelves, bags, clothes, umbrellas, And much more
Faiza Naila
08.34
I have five bolsters, five pillows, 2 beds, lots of books, a bookcase, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe, four bags, tissues, lots of clothes and toys... 
Sabila Putri
08.39
What do you have in your bedroom? I have one bed, 2 pillows, one bolster, 3 teddy bears, 2 wardrobes
Muftin Dzaki
08.41
I have pillows, bolsters, cupboards, bed, books, chair and table
Anda
08.56
A sky scraper = very tall building
He is a farmer. He is in the rice field. He operates the tractor.
Anda
08.57
Wristwatch
bus
Anda
08.58
They are black.
They are sandals.
===========================================================================

No comments: