Thursday, February 10, 2022

MTsN 1 Bandar Lampung, Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris kelas 8J; How many......?

 

Anda
10.14
Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Good morning, my name is abdullah, I am twelve years old. I am student. I love reading novel and playing badminton. Today is Friday and tomorrow will be saturday. thank you.
silahkan buka chat room
Bima surya Panglima
10.24
Assalamualaikum wr.wb Good Morning, my name is Bima Surya Panglima, i am twelve years old. I am student. I love reading novel and playing football. Today is Friday and tomorow will be saturday. Thanks you.
vinia carrisa
10.25
Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Good morning, my name is Vinia , I am 14 years old. I am student. I love reading au and playing tennis. Today is Friday and tomorrow will be saturday. thank you.
Naylah Salsabila
10.26
Assalamualaikum wr.wb good morning my name is NAYLAHSALSABILA ,I am fourteen years old. I am student .I love singing end playing badminton .today is Friday and tomorrow will be Saturday . Thank you
Fajar Tityan
10.27
Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Good morning, my name is Fajar Tityan Maulana, I am fourteen years old. I am student. I love reading novel and playing football. Today is Friday and tomorrow Will be Saturday. Thank you
firaas Putra
10.28
Assalamualaikum wr.wb.Good morning my name is Muhammad Firaas putra Riansyah,i am foorteen years old.I am student.i love playing game and football.today is Friday and tomorrow Will be Saturday. Thank you
Fajar Tityan
10.30
Sepertinya sudah pak
Anda
10.44
1. There are two chairs.
2, There are four chairs.
3. There are eight cireng on the plate.
Anda
10.46
4. There are three lamps.
5. There are three people.
6. There are three eggs.
Anda
10.47
7. There are three laptops.
8. There are three people.
9. There are three women.
Anda
10.48
10. There are five students.
11. There are twelve people.
Anda
10.49
12. There are five girls.
13. there are four men.
14. There are four cars.
Anda
10.50
15. There are three people.
16, there are three people.
17. there are two people.
Anda
10.51
18. there are three people.
19. there are four people.
20 there are three people
21. there are two people.
Anda
10.52
22. there are two people.
23. there are two bowls of noodle.
24. there are three people.
Anda
10.53
25. There are three oranges.
Anda
10.58

Silahkan dikerjakan di buku tulis, foto lalu kirim ke https://forms.gle/pNnrbvFLUnRfQjDh8

No comments: