Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; She is much heavier than him.

  1. than / heavier  / him. / much / She's /
  2. They're /  you. / older / than / both
  3. older / I / than / Tom / is / / am. / much
  4. older / much / Mary. / Tom / is / than
  5. two / hours. / have / We / than / less
  6. this. / better / do / than / can   / You
  7. than / look / usual. / You  / happier /
  8. they / are. / than /  better / You're /
  9. am. / I / / younger / You're / no / than
  10. Tom / than / You're / stronger / is. /
  11. can. / faster / can / than / run / He  / I
  12. than / taller / father. / his / He / is
  13. richer / I / than / me. / know /  you're
  14. than / meat. / like /  I / better / fish
  15. than / meat /  fish. / like / I / better
  16. I /  more / this / you / than  / do. / need
  17. than / It / harder / I /  was  / thought.
  18. Tom. / is / younger / much  / She / than
  19. can't /  older / be / than / Mary. / Tom
  20. more / Tom / than / I /  do. /  has / money
  21. famous / than / Tom / Mary. / is  / more
  22. much / taller / than / is / Mary. / Tom  /
  23. me. / much / than / Tom / isn't / older /
  24. Tom / happier / than / usual. / looks
  25. an / waited / more / Tom / hour.  / than
  26. We / more / do / than / can. / can / they
  27. me. / a / You're / shot / than / better
  28. smarter /  You're / than / you / look.
  29. a / score / than / us.  / better  / He / got /
  30. than / that. / any / can't / more / do / I
  31. have / money / more / need. / than / I / I
  32. Tom / better / than / know / I / anyone. /
  33. better / do. / Tom / than / know / I / you
  34. I / than / more / you / anything. / love
  35. you / than / need / now / more / I / ever.
  36. I'd / die / than / surrender. / rather /
  37. a / are. / than / bigger / lot / you / I'm
  38. closer / I'm / anyone. / Tom / to / than
  39. Tom. / legs / I've / than / got / longer
  40. English? / harder / Is / than / French
  41. It / than / is / raining / worse / ever.
  42. you. / My / shorter / than / sister / is
  43. taller / might / They / you. / than / be
  44. is / a / worse / liar / than / Tom / Mary.
  45. older / Tom / Mary. / than / likely / is
  46. Tom / than / younger / Mary. / is / much /
  47. taller / than / mother. / Tom / his / is
  48. better / heads / than / one. / Two / are
  49. We / have / less / hours. / three / than

No comments: