Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; Ken runs faster than you

  1. than / Tom. /  You're / smarter
  2. taller /  am. / You're / than / I
  3. is / He / stronger / I / am. / than /
  4. did. / I / than  / I / feel / better
  5. busier / I'm / usual. / than / no
  6. than / gold. / harder  / is / Iron
  7. you. / runs / faster / than / Ken
  8. me. /  is / son / than / taller / My
  9. Tom / is /  Mary. / than / shorter
  10. smarter / I / than  / am. / You're
  11. stronger /  than / You're / Tom.
  12. iron. /  heavier / Gold / than / is
  13. can / faster / He / run / than / me.
  14. than / He /  me. / can't / older / be
  15. than / is /  Ken. / He / much / older
  16. swims / than / I / do. / He  / better
  17. that. / can / do / I / better / than
  18. than /  this. / better / can / do / I
  19. can / run / Ken. / than / I / faster 
  20. more / than / I / ever.  / you / love
  21. more / than / this / I /  you. / need
  22. I / more / knows. / saw / Tom / than
  23. rather / die / leave. / than /  I'd
  24. I'm / different / than / no / you. 
  25. is. / She /  he / smarter / than  / is
  26. do. / than  / faster / I / runs / She
  27. we  / than / are. / smarter / Tom's
  28. much / He's  / younger / Tom. / than
  29. more / you / think. / care / I / than
  30. this. / I / deserve / better / than
  31. money / you. / less / have / than  / I
  32. / I / Tom / than / you. / know / better
  33. tougher / think. / you / I'm / than 
  34. that. / than / It's / much  / bigger
  35. am. / than / son / My / I / is / taller 
  36. older / can't / me. / Tom /  than / be
  37. Tom's /  bigger / a / lot / than / me.
  38. are. / they  / better / than / We're
  39. You're /  Tom / smarter / is. / than
  40. than / Blood  / water. / thicker / is
  41. run /  Dogs / people. / faster / than
  42. than / heavier / Gold / silver. / is
  43. am. / He / than / can't / older / be / I
  44. do. /  than / more / books / has / He / I
  45. more / alive. / feel / than /  I / dead
  46. better / that. / than / know / I / you
  47. looking / than / I'm / you. / better
  48. you / much / older / are. / I'm / than
  49. than / you. / more / Ken / books / has
  50. you. / She / famous / than / is / more

No comments: