Sunday, January 9, 2022

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris; Money

Susunlah kata-kata berikut menjadi kalimat, lalu artikan; Tulis dibuku tulis foto, lalu kirim melalui link yang disediakan. 

Contoh: 

1. I have no money. = Saya tidak punya uang. 

2. Do you want money? = Apakah kamu mau uang?

3. I am short of money. = Saya kekurangan uang. 

4. We need some money. = Kami butuh uang.  

5. I paid him the money. = Saya membayar dia. 

 

1. I - have - no - money.

2. money? - want - Do - you

3. short - of - I'm - money.

4. money. - We - need - some

5. paid - money. - I - him - the

6. you - Do - money? - any - have

7. money. - of - lot - He - a - got

8. He - a - has - of - lot - money.

9. money. - a - little - I - have

10. Get - the - book.

11. - It - is - book. - a

12. a - I - have - pen.

13. pen. -  I - a - need

14. new. - is - pen -  My 

15. pen. - is - This - a

16. have - ten - pens. - I

17. Don't - my - pen. - use -

18. pens. - have - I - - some

19. I - pal. - want - - a - pen

20. Is - this - your - pen? -

21. - pen? - have - a - Do - you

22. - pen. - my - had - lost - I

23. have - few - pens. - I - a -

24. a - - me - pen. - Tom - gave

25. I - - a - bag. - need

26. - bag. - I - my - need

27. bag. - me - my - Give -

28. - Pack - bags. - your

29. my - - is - bag. - This

30. - Where's - my - bag?

31. forgot - - I - - bag. - my

32. bike - - work. - I - to

33. bike. - That's - my -

34. bike. - a - Tom - has -

35. - together. - bike - We

36. - bike. - have - I - - red - a

37. my - bike. - - I'll - ride

38. your - this - bike? - - Is

39. - the - box. - Get

40. the - box. - Open -

41. box. - the - Close -

42. - my - Get - box. - tool

43. made - a - box. - Kumi -

44. - Put - down. - the - box

45. the - - box. - into - Look

46. - Put - down. - that - box

47. The - broken. - box - is -

48. light. - is - box - This -

49. table. - is - a - That -

50. There's - a - - table.

51. - at - table. - Sit - the

52. set - - I'll - table. - the

53. Clear - off - the - table. -

54. the - cleared - table. - I -

55. table. - Lay - the - on - it

56. table. - the - it - on - Put

57. clean. - table - This - is

58. is -  heavy. - table - This

59. Hold - the - door. 

60. door! - Lock - the 

61. the  - Lock - door.

62. the - door. - Open 

63. door. - the - Shut

64. the - door. - Close 

65. doors. - Lock - the

66. your - door. - Lock

67. It's - my -  book.

68. to - Go - bed. -

69. Get - bed. - to -

70. I'm -  bed. - in

71. in - Stay - bed.

72. your - Make -  bed.

73. bed. - in - is - Tom 

74. bed! - of -  Get - out

75. Get - of - out - bed.

76. bed. - back -  Go - to

77. bed. - to - Put - Tom

78. I - my - on - bed. - lay

79. book. - He - a - has

80. have - I -  a - book.

81. a - read - book. - I

82. book. - sold - I - a

83. a - want - book. -  I

84. book. - the - Shut

85. That's -  book. - a

86. book. - the -  Close

87. this - It's -  book.

88. book. -  your - It's

89. Read - book. - this

90. book. - your - Read -

91. That's - my -  book.

92. is - book. -  a - This

93. your -  Close - book.

94. books. - writes - He

95. bought -  book. - I - a


Kirimkan jawaban melalui link berikut; https://forms.gle/scch77BeL5R8WcHr6

Sudah mengerjakan? Buat Twibbon klik https://twb.nz/alhamdulillahenglish001

Kirimkan Twibbon melalui link berikut; https://forms.gle/scch77BeL5R8WcHr6


No comments: